Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Flying during a pandemic!

I was so surprised by the empty flights on my return trip to Ohio.
It is absolutely crazy the difference a few weeks makes.
My first flight from Utah to Detroit was a big plane and had about 30 people on the flight.
There was no concern about sitting by anyone.
My second flight, a smaller plane from Detroit to Cleveland had 7 people on it.
SEVEN???!!!
Delta your are a rockstar, because I know you had to have taken a loss on these flights. 
But thank you for getting me back to Ohio safely and on time.




                                     There were a lot of cancelled flights by many other airlines.
When I arrived in Cleveland and went out to passenger pick up to find Lincoln, I almost felt like I was in the wrong place. He was literally the only car there!  This airport pick up is usually packed with cars parked 3 deep.  It truly was the weirdest feeling, and I don’t think its going to end soon. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment