Saturday, June 20, 2020

A Walk to Remember

Gully Brook Metro Park:



Ben and I spent June walking!
We both took up walking to find release from the quarantine.  I found myself walking every evening while Ben went for his walks in the morning.  Sometimes we walk together but usually on our own.  I discovered that walking is good for my soul.  It helped relieve my stress and worries..  We both enjoy the solitude of walking.  Put on your headphones, play your favorite music and lose yourself in your thoughts. Or leave the headphones home and enjoy the sound of the woods.   Walking has also become a big part of Bens recovery, helping him gain stamina and energy.

This part of Ohio we live in is full of metro parks.  They are little gems hidden among the city.  Between us we’ve discovered quite a few of them.  He has his favorite and I have mine.   One thing I know for sure,     I will miss these walks in the woods. 


No comments:

Post a Comment