Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Clear Blue Skies and Sunny Days

Lincoln flew to Ohio on Tuesday the 5th of May so that I could go home to visit my girls. I flew out to Utah on the 6th and Lincoln and I will spend some time together on my return.

My Utah visit was full of family time and fun, just a few highlights:

* Cuddles with the grandbabies

* A hike to Rocky Mouth with a fantastic view

* Pretty waterfall

* Hibiscus from my sweetheart 

* Yummy treats for Mothers Day

* Horseback riding with Brooklyn at my Sisters

* Homemade Berry Trifle 

* Chocolate Covered Strawberries for Mothers Day from my Sweetheart

* Bailee’s homemade fruit tart

* A visit with my parents 

* More loves with the Grandbabies

* Pedicures with the girls

* Watching Ollie enjoy Grandmas Cookie Drawer

* Spending time in my backyard

I’m so grateful for airplanes.  I never thought I’d say that in this lifetime, with my past great fear of flying.  But I’ve overcome that fear and have no problem flying at all!  Thank goodness, it allows me to visit home often.

It was a wonderful trip.  Picture overload...

































PS I know this pic is a duplicate... I can’t get it to delete no matter what I try. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment